Are you looking for a journal to submit your manuscript for publication to get higher readership, increased citation and greater online visibility? PASTIC welcomes submission of manuscripts for publication to its new biannual and open access Journal entitled "Pakistan Journal of Computer & Information Systems or PJCIS". PJCIS is fully committed for providing free online access to all articles as soon as they are published.
AIMS & SCOPE
- Open Access (Unlimited and free access for readers)
- Peer review by one local & one international expert
- No Copyright Constraints (Retain copyright of your work and free use of your article)
- No charges for submission / processing (free of cost)
- Fast Manuscript Handling Process (Auto Tracking)
- Length of the papers upto 12 Pages.
PJCIS seeks to publish work in the following areas, but not limited to:
Who can submit?
- Computational Geometry
- Computing & Networking
- Computer hardware
- Data Mining
- Information Collection
- Information Processing
- Information Storage and Retrieval
- Internet-Aided Design
- Management of Information Systems
- Numerical Analysis and Mathematics
- Rapid Prototyping
- Reverse Engineering
- Software Programming
- Solid and Geometric Modeling
- Information usage
- Tolerance Modeling & Computational Metrology
- Use of ICT for Information Management
- Virtual Environments and Hepatics
- OR other related subjects
PJCIS welcome submission from scientists and engineers in academia, research institutions, government agencies and industry.
Authors guidelines and information on how to submit your paper can be viewed over journal homepage.
For direct questions to the Journal Manager please write to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300-5193229.
Editor in Chief
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Akram Shaikh (Director General PASTIC)
Please send all inquiries to email@example.com